Korean Language Classes
The World Languages Institute at Bellevue College offers one of the few Korean language programs in the Seattle-Bellevue area. Whether you want to learn to speak Korean for business or travel, our classes are easy to fit into a busy schedule. We offer beginning to intermediate Korean classes that meet once a week in the evening for nine weeks. You can start to learn Korean now.
Get started learning Korean
Our Korean classes are engaging and professional, and emphasize speaking Korean in culturally appropriate contexts. Our instructor is a native Korean speaker with extensive teaching experience. Korean lessons teach conversational skills, as well as Hangul, the Korean alphabet.
The World Languages Institute Korean classes introduce you to basic language that will allow you to speak Korean in everyday situations. Lessons include how to:
- Engage in simple conversations
- Ask and respond to simple questions
- Write simple sentences on everyday topics
- Read a variety of basic written materials
- Interact in social, business, and travel situations in a culturally appropriate manner.