Bellevue College Continuing Education
The Continuing Education division serves business & industry, as well as community needs with high quality, relevant course offerings. As practitioners in their fields, our instructors bring valuable experience and expertise to the classroom.
For the credential seeking professional; certificate programs that provide the practical, job-ready skills most in demand in the business and technology industries. Designed for professional adults, the programs offer high quality instruction in hands-on skills that transfer directly to the workplace.
- Programs can be completed in 5-24 months
- Classes are offered during the day, evening, and weekend
- Take one class a week or attend full-time
- Instructors are industry professionals currently working in the field
For those seeking professional skills or personal enrichment, the Continuing Education division offers a wide array of opportunities for the life long learner.
- Over 1900 class offerings each year
- Instruction options range from 3 hour workshops to 10 week classes
- New classes starting throughout the quarter
Continuing Education classes are available at various locations throughout the Eastside. Administrative offices and much of the program's classroom space is at the North Campus, conveniently located near the intersection of SR-520 and 148th Ave NE (14673 NE 29th Place, Bellevue), the North Campus is also home to:
Bellevue College Continuing Education offers :
- The most comprehensive selection of classes among technical and community colleges in Washington state
- Career training, retraining, professional development, personal enrichment classes and many other programs
- Classes that begin every week and are offered during the day, evening, and weekend to suit your schedule
- Resources for the business community including internationally recognized and customizable training programs.
- Certificate programs in art, business, technology, technical writing, and translation & interpretation
- Test Center providing Assessment, proctored and ACT tests in a range of fields.
Every effort is made to ensure that information and fees are accurate; however, changes, corrections or cancellations of courses or fees may occur. Continuing Education reserves the right to cancel any class.