You can register for Continuing Education classes in five easy
ways: online, by phone, fax, mail or in-person.
Customer Service Hours:
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Every effort is made to ensure that information and fees
are accurate; however, changes, corrections, or cancellations
of courses or fees may occur. Continuing Education reserves
the right to cancel any class that does not meet minimum
enrollment. Visit the Withdrawal
& Refund page for more detail.
- Click on the "Classes" tab on the top menu.
- Select a category from the list on the left and select the desired class.
- Click the "Add to cart" box.
- Click on "Register Now" on the top menu.
- Sign in or create a new account and follow the steps to process your payment.
Itís important to note that if you are a third party whom is registering for someone other than yourself the account will need to be created to reflect the studentís name and information that will be attending the course. You will later have the opportunity to edit the payer information to reflect what is necessary for correct payment processing.
Your registration will be processed immediately during business hours. If you do not
have a student identification number, your registration will be
processed manually and the number will be included in your registration
status e-mail. If the class is full, your registration status e-mail
will indicate that you have been placed on a wait list.
Call Customer Service (425) 564-2263 during our business hours.
Please have the following information available when you call: your
Bellevue College student ID number (you will be assigned one if this is the first
time you are registering), item number or class title, and Visa
or MasterCard number and expiration date.
Fax or Mail Registration
Download and print the registration
form (PDF format) and complete all information, including credit
card information. (Mail-in registration may include a check, money
order, or purchase order.) Then fax to (425) 564-3113 or mail to:
Bellevue College Continuing Education
14673 NE 29th Place
Bellevue, WA 98007
You may register for Continuing Education classes at
the following location:
14673 NE 29th Place, Bellevue, WA 98007 (Directions)
Front Desk Hours of Operation:
Monday–Thursday: 7:30 a.m.–7:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Bellevue College Holidays 2013 (North and Main Campuses closed)
- Independence Day – Thursday, July 4, 2013
- Labor Day – Monday, September 2, 2013
- Veteran's Day – Monday, November 11, 2013
- Thanksgiving - Thursday/Friday, November 28 & 29, 2013
- Christmas - Tuesday/Wednesday, December 24 & 25, 2013
- New Year's Day – Wednesday, January 1, 2014
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – Monday, January 20, 2014
- President's Day - Monday, February 17, 2014
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 26, 2014